This 33' Puma Travel Trailer by Palomino RV Features an Electric Patio Awning, Large Rear Kitchen, Free Standing Dinette with Four Chairs, Hide-A-Bed Sofa with Air Mattress, Two Rocker Chairs with Table, Side Aisle Hallway to Bathroom and Bedroom, Fully Enclosed Bathroom and Front Master Bedroom.
Some of the Options Included with this Puma Camper are:
* Electric Patio Awning
* One Super Slide Out
* Exterior Folding Grab Handle at Entry Door
* Two Exterior Speakers
* Outside TV Hook Ups and Bracket
* Outside Grill
* TV Antenna with Booster and Cable
* 30 lb. LP Tanks with Cover
* Diamond Plate on Front of Camper
* Outside Shower
* Exterior Pass Through Storage Compartment
* Rear Roof Ladder
* Spare Tire with Carrier
* Radial Tires
* Four Stabilizer Jacks
* 6-Gallon Gas / Electric DSI Hot Water Heater
* Exterior Pass Through Storage Compartment
* 15.0 BTU Ducted A/C System - Upgraded from 13.5 BTU
* Textured Ceiling
* Woodgrain Linoleum
* Day / Night Shades
* Rear Kitchen and Dining Area
* Built In Convection Microwave
* 3-Burner Range with Cover
* Double Sided Kitchen Sink with Cover
* Double Door Refrigerator / Freezer with Wood Panel Door Inserts
* Lots of Kitchen Drawer, Cabinet and Shelf Storage
* Free Standing Dinette, Four Chairs with 'Hidden' Storage and Overhead Cabinets
* Comfort Air Hide-A-Bed Sofa with Drawer and Overhead Cabinets
* Two Swivel / Rocker Chairs, Table with Storage In-Between and Large Picture Window
* Living Room Entertainment Center with Storage
* Home Theater DVD Sound System with Speakers Mounted in Ceiling
* LCD Flat Screen TV
* Side Aisle Hallway
* Hallway Wardrobe with Mirrored Doors
* Enclosed Bathroom
* Angled Shower with Glass Door and Skylight Inside
* Vanity Area with Sink, Medicine Cabinet and Storage
* Large Linen Closet
* Create-A-Breeze Fan
* Front Master Bedroom
* Island Queen Bed with Upgraded Mattress, Bedspread and One Nightstand
* Bed has Storage Underneath, Overhead Cabinets and Shirt Closets
* Vent Fan in Bedroom
And Much More!
Palomino Camping Trailer construction began in 1968 with the dream of Mr. Vern Landey. Mr. Landey had been a tent trailer distributor for several years when he felt he could design and produce better quality units than were currently being offered to the public. He would design units which were lightweight and offered convenient floorplans at affordable prices. He began designing and producing Palomino pop-up tent trailers in a small building in Savage, Minnesota.
As demand for the Palomino grew, Mr. Landey felt it would benefit his company, Vanguard Ind., to relocate. With most manufacturers and industry suppliers located in the Elkhart, In. area the move eastward seemed logical. Vanguard Industries settled in the community of Colon in 1972.
Once in Colon he began to put his plans in motion. By 1973 he had built the main production facility and within days Palomino tent trailers were rolling out the doors.
By 1975 Vanguard had introduced the "Fold-a-Wall" series of tent trailers. This series incorporates the strength and security of the hard-wall construction, yet folds down like a camping trailer. Its acceptance in the industry has had a marked influence on Vanguard. The Fold-a-Wall series has been so successful that it is still in production today. (See the XL series).
As demand for the Palomino grew, so did Vanguard Industries. In 1976, Vanguard added its own Needle Division, in 1978 its own Metal Fabrication Plant, and has several cold storage facilities.
On May 27, 1992, the primary production building and offices were destroyed by fire. By late August, 1992, the first 1993 model Palomino rolled of the line in the new 52,300 sq. ft. facility, which was built on the same site as the previous building had been.
1998 continued to see expansion with the addition of a new 75,000 sq. ft. production facility, and another storage facility.
You Save: $9,886
Sale Price: $19,997
|Specification ||Description |
|Length ||33'0" |
|Width ||8'0" |
|Height ||11'1" |
|Interior Height ||6'8" |
|Hitch Weight ||977 lbs |
|Dry Weight ||6,954 lbs |
|Gross Weight ||11,137 lbs |
|Cargo Weight ||3,733 lbs |
|Fresh Water Capacity ||51 gals |
|Grey Water Capacity ||84 gals |
|Black Water Capacity ||32 gals |
|Furnace BTU ||30,000 |
|Sleeps ||5 |
|Tire Size ||15 |
|Slides ||1 |
|Interior Color ||Mystic Blue |
Need help finding your RV... try RV Finder!
Rivers RV is not responsible for any misprints, typos, or errors found in our website pages. Any price listed excludes sales tax, registration tags, and delivery fees. Manufacturer pictures, specifications, and features may be used in place of actual units on our lot. Please contact us @ 904-783-0313 or 1-800-253-0224 for availability as our inventory changes rapidly. All calculated payments are an estimate only and do not constitute a commitment that financing or a specific interest rate or term is available.